Connected Thinking in Partnership with Scotts of Thrapston
Connected Thinking & Scotts of Thrapston are specialist equestrian businesses who have partnered for 12 years to provide guidance, support and practical assistance to existing businesses and future investors across the equine industry.
We partner with our clients to deliver their equine dream!
The services offered by Connected Thinking include:
- Strategy & Business Planning
- Financial Planning & Funding
- PR & Marketing
- Feasibility Studies
- Facility Design & Specification
- Land Use
Connected Thinking can work on bespoke projects or clients can join our 5 month group programme to build or grow their equestrian business.
The services offered by Scotts of Thrapston include:
- Assistance with planning permission and design of new stable yards and timber buildings
- Manufacture and construction of bespoke stables, American barns and equestrian buildings
We work in partnership with you to help cut through the complex equestrian sector, helping you to build and develop facilities, ensure sustainability, create growth and improve profitability.
Anne is giving two talks at the 2017 event:
1. Day One - "Diversification into equestrian – What are my options?"
2. Day Two - "Does your equestrian centre appeal to millennials, generation X and Boomers?"
Read the latest blog here - Case Study - Black Pig Retreats"
01444 810 686
Stand Number: 474