Based on the best-selling Cool Camping guidebook series, coolcamping.com is the nation's go-to source for campsite and glamping site recommendations. Their showcased collection of independently run businesses - from rustic farm campsites to bespoke luxury treehouses - has become the model for advertising across the industry and, with over three million visitors each year, their website remains the market leading platform to advertise your business and generate more bookings.
Eye-catching images, essential business information and thousands of visitor reviews, sit alongside Cool Camping`s professionally written description of each site, with readers able to book their stay in the click of a button. Powerful search tools, meanwhile, allow potential customers to find your location easily and filter down accommodation to find the stay that`s right for them.
Cool Camping`s well-established reputation with both the public and the national press has seen them win numerous awards. In 2018 alone, Cool Camping has featured in The Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian, The I, The Mirror, The Evening Standard and many more, as well as interviewing on BBC Radio 2`s breakfast and drive-time shows.
In 2018, the success of coolcamping.com led to the launch of a second leading brand - Glampingly - dedicated solely to glamping accommodation. Backed by the same experienced team, glampingly.co.uk is fast becoming the website of choice for non-campers on the hunt for quirky places to stay and luxurious nights beneath the stars.
Why list your business with Cool Camping?
• Reach an annual online audience of three million and growing.
• Increase your occupancy rate and revenue with Cool Camping bookings.
• Accept online bookings through your own website with 0% commission.
• No need to pay for additional booking software.
• Promotion to the industry`s largest social media audience.
• Priority inclusion in national press coverage.
• Opportunity to feature in best-selling guidebooks.
• Opportunity to feature on glampingly.co.uk.
02078 209 333
Stand Number: 3231